The University Wildcats will host the UCLA Bruins in our historic Arizona Stadium on Saturday, October 9th. Arizona Athletics, in conjunction with Pima County Health and the University of Arizona is planning for 100 percent capacity for our home football games. We invite you to purchase your tickets for the game here.
** Please note: Game time will be announced two weeks prior to the game date.
Heart-pumping. Earth-shaking. Mind-blowing. ZonaZoo is one of the nation's largest, loudest student sections and a signature part of your students life as a Wildcat.
To learn more about purchasing your student a Zona Zoo pass click here.
- Have you downloaded your tickets and parking for the game? Please ensure that you have these downloaded prior to departing your home
- Visit our Mobile Ticketing Page and watch our How-To Video for a step-by-step guide
- Arizona Athletics expects all of those who attend Arizona tailgating and sporting events to be vaccinated or have tested negative for COVID within the last 72 hours
- If you have not been vaccinated or tested negative for COVID within the last 72 hours, or if you are currently having COVID symptoms, we encourage you to not attend the game
- All fans and patrons are required to show that they have a facial covering in order to enter the stadium
- All fans are required to wear a facial covering when in indoor spaces, which include restrooms, elevators and other common indoor entertainment spaces
- Arizona Athletics has a clear bag policy for all of its venues. For specific details on what will and will not be allowed inside Arizona Stadium, click here
- Our concession stands will be going cashless this year; we will accept Apple/Google Pay and all major credit/debit cards
For other Arizona Stadium policies and procedures, click here